Agenda | Regular Meeting
TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
DATE: Thursday, December 16, 2021
TIME: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
LOCATION : Zoom Meeting at ICTC Offices
Chairperson: City of El Centro Vice-Chair: City of Brawley
Individuals wishing accessibility accommodations at this meeting, under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), may request such accommodations to aid hearing, visual, or mobility impairment by contacting ICTC offices at (760) 592-4494. Please note that 48 hours advance notice will be necessary to honor your request.
To join the Zoom Meeting by computer using video and audio, please click on the following link:
The meeting ID and Password are below in the event you may need them.
To join by phone please dial (669) 900-9128
Meeting ID: # 822 7061 9187
Any member of the public may address the Committee for a period not to exceed three minutes on any item of interest not on the agenda within the jurisdiction of the Committee. The Committee will listen to all communication, but in compliance with the Brown Act, will not take any actions on items that are not on the agenda.
2. Action Item
Adopt resolution authorizing remote teleconference meeting in accordance with ACTION
Assembly Bill 361
3. Adoption of Minutes for November 17, 2021 ACTION
Requesting a motion to adopt
4. Proposed Distribution plan for the COVID Relief Funds FY 2021-2022 ACTION
Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act
ICTC staff forwards this item to the Technical Advisory Committee for discussion and recommendation to submit to the ICTC Management Committee and Commission after public comments, if any:
1. Approve a Proposed Distribution Plan for the CRRSAA funds;
a. Option #1 Population and Maintained Mileage Distribution Plan or;
b. Option #2 Flat Distribution for Jurisdictions with less than 10,000 population Plan
c. Direct staff to return with a list of recommended projects for approval by the Commission.
2. Authorize staff to submit the recommended projects to the California Transportation Commission (CTC).
5. Caltrans Updates/ Announcements 10 minutes
Presented by Caltrans Staff
6. SCAG Updates Announcements 10 minutes
Presented by SCAG Staff
7. Cities and County Planning / Public Works Updates 10 minutes
8. ICTC Updates / Announcements 10 minutes
Presented by ICTC Staff
a. Transit Planning Updates
b. Transportation Planning Updates
1. Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP)
2. 2022 CMAQ and STBG Call for Projects
3. FY 21/22 Federal and State Project Obligation Status
9. General Discussion / New Business 10 minutes
The next meeting of the ICTC TAC meeting is tentatively scheduled for January 27, 2022. For questions you may call Marlene Flores at (760) 592-4494 or contact by email at marleneflores@Imperialctc.org