Agenda | Regular Meeting
Change to regular Management Committee meeting date!
The next ICTC Management Committee meeting is scheduled for February 15, 2023, at 10:30 a.m. at the ICTC Offices in El Centro, 1503 N. Imperial Ave. Suite 104.
MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE AGENDA
1503 N. Imperial Ave., Suite 104
El Centro, CA 92243
Wednesday, February 15, 2023
CHAIR: ESPERANZA COLIO-WARREN VICE CHAIR: DENNIS MORITA
In compliance with the Brown Act and Government Code Section 54957.5, agenda materials distributed 72 hours prior to the meeting, which are public records relating to open session agenda items, will be available for inspection by members of the public prior to the meeting on the Commission’s website: www.imperialctc.org.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Government Code Section 54954.2, Executive Order N-29-20, and the Federal Transit Administration Title VI, please contact the Secretary to the Commission at (760) 592-4494 if special assistance is needed to participate in a Management Committee meeting, including accessibility and translation services. Assistance is provided free of charge. Notification of at least 48 hours prior to the meeting time will assist staff in assuring reasonable arrangements can be made to provide assistance at the meeting.
To Join by Zoom Meeting use the following link:
To Join by Phone dial 669-444-9171 using the following meeting ID and passcode.
Meeting ID: 894 4048 1476
I. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
II. ACTION CALENDAR
A. Adopt resolution authorizing remote teleconference meetings in accordance with Assembly Bill 361
With ICTC Counsel’s direction, the Executive Director forwards this item to the Management Committee for review and approval after public comment, if any:
1. Approve the resolution of the Imperial County Transportation Commission authorizing remote meetings in accordance with the provisions of the State Assembly Bill (AB) 361.
2. Authorize the Chairperson to sign the resolution.
III. EMERGENCY ITEMS
A. Discussion/Action of emergency items, if necessary.
IV. PUBLIC COMMENTS
This is an opportunity for members of the public to address the Management Committee on any subject matter within their jurisdiction, but not an item on the agenda. Any action taken because of public comment shall be limited to direction to staff. In compliance with Assembly Bill 361, the meeting will be held remotely and in person. Each speaker should contact the Secretary to the Commission at (760) 592-4494 or by email to email@example.com. When addressing the Committee, state your name for the record prior to providing your comments. Please address the Committee as a whole, through the Chairperson. Individuals will be given three (3) minutes to address the Committee; groups or topics will be given a maximum of fifteen (15) minutes. Public comments will be limited to a maximum of 30 minutes. If additional time is required for public comments, they will be heard at the end of the meeting. Please remember to follow the Public Comment Code of Conduct.
V. CONSENT CALENDAR
A. Approval of Management Committee Draft Minutes: January 11, 2023
B. Receive and File:
1. ICTC Commission Minutes: January 25, 2023
2. ICTC TAC Minutes: December 15, 2022
3. ICTC SSTAC Minutes: January 4, 2023
C. Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Title VI Program for Federal Transit funds
It is requested that the Management Committee forward this item to the Commission for review and approval after public comment, if any:
1. Approve the Imperial County Transportation Commission Title VI Plan.
VI. ACTION CALENDAR
A. Imperial County Local Transportation Authority Annual Financial Audit for Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2022
It is requested that the ICTC Management Committee forward this item to the LTA Board for their review and approval after public comment, if any:
1. Receive, Approve and File the FY 2021-22 Imperial County Local Transportation Authority Annual Financial Audit for the following agencies: Brawley, Calexico, Calipatria, El Centro, Holtville, Imperial, Westmorland, the County of Imperial and the ICLTA.
B. 2022 State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) Amendment Recommendations for Imperial County
It is requested that the ICTC Management Committee forward this item to the Commission for their review and approval after public comment, if any:
1. Approve the 2022 STIP Amendment Recommendations for Imperial County, requesting to fund Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2021 (COVID STIP) funds in the following distributions:
2. Program a total of $1,250,149 from COVID STIP Relief Funds for the East Main Street Road Rehabilitation Project.
3. Program a total of $1,000,000 from COVID STIP Relief Funds for the Evan Hewes Highway Rehabilitation Project.
A. ICTC / LTA / IVRMA Executive Director
· ICTC Executive Director Report
B. Southern California Association of Governments
· See attached report
C. California Department of Transportation – District 11
· See attached report
D. Committee Member Reports
VIII. NEXT MEETING DATE AND PLACE
A. The next Management Committee Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10:30 a.m. at the ICTC Offices in El Centro or the City of Imperial, and tentatively via zoom meeting.
A. Motion to Adjourn