Agenda | Regular Meeting
MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE AGENDA
1503 N Imperial Ave., Suite 104
El Centro, CA 92243
Wednesday, August 10, 2022
CHAIR: NICK WELLS VICE CHAIR: MIGUEL FIGUEROA
Individuals wishing accessibility accommodations at this meeting, under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), may request such accommodations to aid hearing, visual, or mobility impairment by contacting ICTC offices at (760) 592-4494. Please note that 48 hours advance notice will be necessary to honor your request.
To Join by Zoom Meeting click on the following link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88505800587?pwd=SzRtVXROOFhhdXhZajlmUG4zKzhjdz09
To Join by Phone, Dial 669-444-9171 and enter the Meeting ID: 885 0580 0587 and Passcode: 737447
I. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
II. ACTION CALENDAR
A. Adopt resolution authorizing remote teleconference meetings in accordance with Assembly Bill 361
With ICTC Counsel’s direction, the Executive Director forwards this item to the Management Committee for review and approval after public comment, if any:
1. Approve the resolution of the Imperial County Transportation Commission authorizing remote meetings in accordance with the provisions of the State Assembly Bill (AB) 361.
2. Authorize the Chairperson to sign the resolution.
III. EMERGENCY ITEMS
A. Discussion/Action of emergency items, if necessary.
IV. PUBLIC COMMENTS
Any member of the public may address the Committee for a period not to exceed three minutes on any item of interest not on the agenda within the jurisdiction of the Committee. The Committee will listen to all communication, but in compliance with the Brown Act, will not take any action on items that are not on the agenda.
V. CONSENT CALENDAR
A. Approval of Management Committee Draft Minutes: June 8, 2022
B. Receive and File:
1. ICTC TAC Minutes: May 26, 2022
C. State of Good Repair Grant Program, FY 2022-23
It is requested that the ICTC Management Committee forward this item to the Commission for their review and approval after public comment, if any:
1. Approve the attached resolution authorizing the Executive Director or his designee to take any actions necessary on behalf of the ICTC for the purposes of obtaining FY 2022-23 financial assistance, provided by the State of California Department of Transportation under the State of Good Repair Grant Program.
A. ICTC / LTA / IVRMA Executive Director
• ICTC Executive Director Report
B. Southern California Association of Governments
• See attached report
C. California Department of Transportation – District 11
• See attached report
D. Committee Member Reports
VII. ACTION CALENDAR
A. Imperial County Long Range Transportation Plan – First Amendment to Agreement for Services – Michael Baker International
It is requested that the Management Committee forward this item to the Commission for review and approval after public comment, if any:
1. Approve the First Amendment to Agreement for Services for the Imperial County Long Range Transportation Plan – to Michael Baker International in the amount of $24,396.60.
2. Authorize the Chairperson to sign the Services Agreement.
VIII. NEXT MEETING DATE AND PLACE
A. The next Management Committee Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at 10:30 a.m. location to be determined and via zoom meeting.
A. Motion to Adjourn