Minutes | Regular Meeting
TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
December 15, 2022
Guillermo Sillas City of Brawley
Jeorge Galvan City of Calipatria
Abraham Campos City of El Centro
Adriana Anguis City of Holtville
Jesus Villegas City of Imperial
Ramiro Barajas City of Westmorland
Veronica Atondo County of Imperial
Ismael Gomez Imperial Irrigation District
David Aguirre ICTC
Virginia Mendoza ICTC
Marlene Flores ICTC
Angela Delgadillo ICTC
Angel Hernandez City of El Centro
Catherine Gutierrez City of El Centro
Andres Miramontes City of El Centro
Felix De Leon City of El Centro
Othon Mora City of Imperial
Marco Coronel City of Imperial
Yvonne Cordero City of Imperial
Adolfo Garcia County of Imperial
Bryan Ott Caltrans
Nick Ventrilla Caltrans
Rafael Reyes Caltrans
David Salgado SCAG
Fumi Galvan The Holt Group
Francisco Barba The Holt Group
Erica Garcia The Holt Group
1. The meeting was called to order at 10:06 a.m. A quorum was present, and introductions were made. There were no public comments made.
2. Adopted resolution authorizing remote teleconference meeting in accordance with Assembly Bill 361. ICTC requested a motion to adopt. (Galvan/Campos). Motion Carried.
3. A motion was made to adopt the minutes for November 17, 2022 (Atondo/Galvan) Motion Carried.
4. 2023 Active Transportation Program (ATP) Project Nomination List
ICTC staff forwarded this item to the Technical Advisory Committee for their review and recommendation to submit to the ICTC Management Committee and Commission after public comments, if any:
- Approved the Project Nomination List for year 2023 Active Transportation Program (ATP);
- Approved the recommendation of funding for projects listed in Table 2 in the amount of $3,270,000.
- Directed staff to submit a Formal Nomination List to SCAG and proceed with the State/Federal programming and documentation.
A motion was made to approve the Action Item. (Campos/Galvan) Motion Carried.
5. SCAG Updates / Announcements:
(Presented by: David Salgado)
- Regional Early Action Program (REAP) 2.0 Program Update: There is funding available under this program that was presented to the TAC group last month.
- On Thursday, Dec. 1, SCAG will host the 13th annual Southern California Economic Summit at the Sheraton Grand in downtown Los Angeles. The theme of this year’s summit is “Resourcing the Region.” Southern California is uniquely rich in both natural and economic resources.
- SCAG Toolbox Tuesday will be held on December 13, 2022, from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Next TAC meeting will be January 26, 2023, via Zoom and tentatively at the ICTC Offices.
Meeting adjourned at 10:28 a.m.