Minutes | Regular Meeting
SOCIAL SERVICES TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY COUNCIL
MINUTES May 03, 2023
Present Voting Attendees:
Ted Ceasar Consumer
Mike Hack Consumer
Kathleen Lang California Health & Wellness
Priscilla Lopez Workforce & Economic Development
Karina Leon Access to Independence
Sarah Enz Area Agency on Aging (AAA)
Cristina Leal ARC- Imperial Valley
David Aguirre CTSA-ICTC
Gustavo Gomez CTSA–ICTC
Cesar Sanchez IVT
Kathy Chambers Moore Associates
Kitty Gay Imperial County Public Health
Michelle Soto CCS
James Dalske IVC
Jose Guillen IVT MedTrans
Toure Netters Caltrans
Esperanza Avila ICTC
1. Dr. Lang called the meeting to order at 10:02 a.m. A quorum was present.
2. Introductions were made.
- Hybrid meeting.
3. Minutes were adopted for February 01, 2023. (Hack, Enz), and April 05, 2023. (Hack, Ceasar), Motion Carried.
4. TDA Triennial Performance Audit
By Moore and Associates Staff
-For more questions, please refer to the presentation.
5. UTN 2023-24 Findings
SSTAC UTN Findings Letter
By ICTC Staff
-For more information, please refer to the letter.
6. CTSA Reports:
Mr. Gomez had the following updates:
- Continuing to assist in sign-ups for IVT Ride and Access via phone.
- Unmet Transit Needs (UTN) Public hearing on April 06, 2023
- April 06, 2023, attended The Senior Apartments in Imperial to provide information on services.
- April 10, 2023, attended the Senior Apartments in Holtville to provide information on services.
- May 19, 2023, participating at El Centro’s Senior Center Health Fair.
7. Transit Operator FY 2022-23 Reports:
Imperial Valley Transit
- Running Saturdays Schedule
- MedTrans is running regular schedule.
- IVC express is currently running.
- Saturday Hours
- Saturday Hours
- Service hours are the same and both buses are available. It is in response to demand.
8. General Discussion
- Discussed Summer schedule. Going dark all of June, July, and August. Will resume in September.
- The meeting adjourned at 11:02 a.m.
The next meeting will be held on Wednesday, September 06, 2023, at the Imperial County Transportation Commission Office, 1503 N. Imperial Ave., Suite 104, El Centro, CA 92243.