Minutes | Regular Meeting
SOCIAL SERVICES TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY COUNCIL
MINUTES July 7, 2021
Present Voting Attendees:
Dr. Kathleen Lang California Health and Wellness (CH&W)
Mitzi Perez ARC Imperial Valley
Michelle Soto California Childrens’ Services (CCS)
Karen Teran Access to Independence
Sarah Enz Area Agency on Aging (AAA)
Maricela Galarza CTSA–ICTC
Gustavo Gomez CTSA–ICTC
Audrie Tapia CTSA–ICTC
Cesar Sanchez IVT/IVTAccess/IVTRide/IVTMedtrans
Helio Sanchez IVT
Jose Guillen IVT MedTrans
Karla Pacheco IVT Access
Karla Aguilar IVT Ride
Liz Sanctucci Caltrans
Kitty Gay Imperial County Public Heath (ICPH)
1. Dr. Lang called the meeting to order at 10:01 a.m. A quorum was present. Introductions were made.
2. UTN 2021-22 Findings:
Ms. Galarza provided the following information:
- Reviewed the hearing process and the method of gathering feedback from the public
- Reviewed UTN Findings for the fiscal year 2021-22
- Highlighted that transportation services to El Centro Clinicas de Salud have begun on July 1st through the IVT Blue Line route.
- Additional documentation about the UTN Hearing process was included in the agenda for SSTAC members for future reference.
UTN Findings Letter:
Ms. Galarza presented SSTAC members with the UTN Findings SSTAC letter.
- No changes requested; the letter will be forward to Dr. Lang for signature.
3. General Discussion
- Dr. Lang asked if SSTAC will be meeting in person for future meetings.
· Ms. Galarza stated that further conversation with Mr. Aguirre will be needed. The situation will be re-analyzed to see if in-person meetings will initiate in September.
- The meeting adjourned at 10:19 a.m. (Lang), Motion Carried.
- The next meeting will be held September 1, 2021, at the Imperial County Transportation Commission Office, 1503 N. Imperial Ave., Suite 104, El Centro, CA 92243.