Agenda | Regular Meeting
CHAIR: CHERYL VIEGAS-WALKER VICE CHAIR: ROSIE ARREOLA-FERNANDEZ
Individuals wishing accessibility accommodations at this meeting, under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), may request such accommodations to aid hearing, visual, or mobility impairment by contacting ICTC offices at (760) 592-4494. Please note that 48 hours advance notice will be necessary to honor your request.
To Join by Zoom Meeting please click on the following link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85255896729?pwd=dllzbk91NGovWGJXTHI1dmhET1pVQT09
To Join by Telephone dial (253) 215-8782
Meeting ID: 852 5589 6729#
I. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
II. ACTION CALENDAR
A. Adopt resolution authorizing remote teleconference meetings in accordance with Assembly Bill 361
With ICTC Counsel’s direction, the Executive Director forwards this item to the Commission for review and approval after public comment, if any:
1. Approve the resolution of the Imperial County Transportation Commission authorizing remote meetings in accordance with the provisions of the State Assembly Bill (AB) 361.
2. Authorize the Chairperson to sign the resolution.
III. CLOSED SESSION
A. Motion to Adjourn to Closed Session
B. CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL – ANTICIPATED LITIGATION
Initiation of litigation (1 matter) (Government Code § 54956.9(d)(4))
C. PUBLIC EMPLOYEE APPOINTMENT (Government Code §54957)
Title: ICTC Executive Director
D. Announcement of Closed Session Action(s)
IV. EMERGENCY ITEMS
A. Discussion / Action of emergency items, if necessary.
V. PUBLIC COMMENTS
Any member of the public may address the Commission for a period not to exceed three minutes on any item of interest not on the agenda within the jurisdiction of the Commission. The Commission will listen to all communication, but in compliance with the Brown Act, will not take any action on items that are not on the agenda.
VI. CONSENT CALENDAR
A. Receive and File:
1. ICTC TAC Minutes: October 28, 2021
2. ICTC SSTAC Minutes: November 3, 2021
VII. REPORTS (Up to 5 minutes per staff report)
A. ICTC / IVRMA Executive Director
· Executive Director Report
B. Southern California Association of Governments
· See attached report
C. California Department of Transportation – District 11
· See attached report
D. Commission / Committee Member Reports (if any)
VIII. INFORMATION CALENDAR
A. Forrester Road Improvements Project Study Report (PSR)
Presentation by Roy Flores, Caltrans
IX. ACTION CALENDAR continuation
A. Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Section 5310 Grant Program for Elderly and Disabled Transportation Services 2022 ICTC grant application
The ICTC Management Committee met on December 8, 2021, and forwards this item to the Commission for their review and approval, after public comment, if any:
1. Authorize the Executive Director or his designee to submit an FTA 5310 2022 Grant, execute all required documents and any amendments with the California Department of Transportation for the continued funding of the Regional Mobility Coordination Program.
2. Authorize the ICTC Chairperson to sign the attached resolution
3. Direct staff to forward the FT A 5310 Grant Application and associated documentation to the California Department of Transportation.
X. MEETING DATE AND PLACE
A. The next meeting of the Imperial County Transportation Commission will be held on Wednesday, January 26, 2022, at 6:00 p.m., at the ICTC Offices located at 1503 N. Imperial Ave., Suite 104, El Centro, CA 92243 and remotely via Zoom Meeting.
A. Motion to adjourn