Agenda | Regular Meeting
TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
DATE: Thursday, October 27, 2022
TIME: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Hybrid - In person or Via Zoom at ICTC Offices
Chairperson: City of Brawley Vice-Chair: City of Calipatria
In compliance with the Brown Act and Government Code Section 54957.5, agenda materials distributed 72 hours prior to the meeting, which are public records relating to open session agenda items, will be available for inspection by members of the public prior to the meeting on the Commission’s website: www.imperialctc.org.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Government Code Section 54954.2, Executive Order N-29-20, and the Federal Transit Administration Title VI, please contact the Secretary to the Commission at (760) 592-4494 if special assistance is needed to participate in a Commission meeting, including accessibility and translation services. Assistance is provided free of charge. Notification of at least 48 hours prior to the meeting time will assist staff in assuring reasonable arrangements can be made to provide assistance at the meeting.
To join the Zoom Meeting by computer using video and audio, please click on the following link:
The meeting ID and Password are below in the event you may need them.
To join by phone please dial (720)707-2699
Meeting ID: 893 7389 3028#
This is an opportunity for members of the public to address the Committee on any subject matter within the Committee jurisdiction, but not an item on the agenda. Any action taken because of a public comment shall be limited to direction to staff. In compliance with the Assembly Bill 361, the meeting will be held remotely and in person. Each speaker should contact the Secretary to the Commission at (760) 592-4494 or by email to email@example.com. When addressing the Committee, state your name for the record prior to providing your comments. Please address the Committee as a whole, through the Chairperson. Individuals will be given three (3) minutes to address the Committee; groups or topics will be given a maximum of fifteen (15) minutes. Public comments will be limited to a maximum of 30 minutes. If additional time is required for public comments, they will be heard at the end of the meeting. Please remember to follow the Public Comment Code of Conduct: No profanity or obscenity, yelling or screaming, no slander or defamatory statements, no personal threats, or attacks, no hateful or demeaning language based on hate of a person’s race, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or disability, respect all people that are present or watching, obey the direction of the Chair, Secretary to the Commission and ICTC Staff.
2. Action Item
Adopt resolution authorizing remote teleconference meeting in accordance with ACTION
Assembly Bill 361
3. Adoption of Minutes for September 22, 2022 ACTION
Requesting a motion to adopt
4. Updates on the Brawley Transit Corridor Brownfield Assessment 15 minutes
and Southern Border Broadband Consortium (SBBC) Projects
Presented by Imperial Valley Economic Development Corporation (IVEDC) Staff
5. 2022 Mini Call for Projects- Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality (CMAQ) ACTION
and Surface Transportation Block Grant (STBG) Programming Project
List – FFY 2025/26
ICTC staff forwards this item to the Technical Advisory Committee for discussion and recommendation to submit to the ICTC Management Committee and Commission after public comments, if any:
1. Approve the 2022 Mini Call for Projects -Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality (CMAQ) and Surface Transportation Block Grant Program (STBG) Programming Project List for FFY 2025/26; and
2. Direct staff to program projects in the next available Federal Transportation Improvement Program Formal Amendment.
6. Caltrans and FHWA Peer Exchange Project Bundling Presentation 10 minutes
Presented by ICTC Staff
7. Caltrans Updates/ Announcements 10 minutes
Presented by Caltrans Staff
8. SCAG Updates/ Announcements 10 minutes
Presented by SCAG Staff
9. Cities and County Planning / Public Works Updates 10 minutes
10. ICTC Updates / Announcements 10 minutes
Presented by ICTC Staff
1. Transit Planning Updates
2. Transportation Planning Updates
· Long Range Transportation Plan Outreach
· Local Partnership Program Cycle 3 and Cycle 4
· CMAQ & STBG FFY 2022/23
11. General Discussion / New Business 10 minutes
The next meeting of the ICTC TAC meeting is tentatively scheduled for November 17, 2022. For questions you may call Marlene Flores at (760) 592-4494 or contact by email at marleneflores@Imperialctc.org