Agenda | Regular Meeting
CHAIR: TYLER SALCIDO VICE CHAIR: NICK WELLS
Individuals wishing accessibility accommodations at this meeting, under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), may request such accommodations to aid hearing, visual, or mobility impairment by contacting ICTC offices at (760) 592-4494. Please note that 48 hours advance notice will be necessary to honor your request.
To participate remotely and join by Zoom Meeting click on the following link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81488522217?pwd=U0VSa1AyUEZEaGVvNFJGclhKYjBqUT09
To participate remotely and join by Phone, dial 720-707-2699
Meeting ID: 814 8852 2217 #
Passcode: 587917 #
I. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
II. ACTION CALENDAR
A. Adopt resolution authorizing remote teleconference meetings in accordance with Assembly Bill 361
With ICTC Counsel’s direction, the Executive Director forwards this item to the Management Committee
for review and approval after public comment, if any:
1. Approve the resolution of the Imperial County Transportation Commission authorizing remote meetings in accordance with the provisions of the State Assembly Bill (AB) 361.
2. Authorize the Chairperson to sign the resolution.
III. EMERGENCY ITEMS
A. Discussion/Action of emergency items, if necessary.
IV. PUBLIC COMMENTS
Any member of the public may address the Committee for a period not to exceed three minutes on any item of interest not on the agenda within the jurisdiction of the Committee. The Committee will listen to all communication, but in compliance with the Brown Act, will not take any action on items that are not on the agenda.
V. CONSENT CALENDAR
Approval of the consent calendar is recommended by the Executive Director
A. Approval of Management Committee Draft Minutes: October 13, 2021
B. Receive and File:
1. ICTC Commission Minutes: October 27, 2021
2. ICTC TAC Minutes: September 23, 2021
3. ICTC SSTAC Minutes: October 6, 2021
C. Authorizing the filing and execution of Applications, Certifications, Financial Instruments and Reporting Documentation for various Federal Transit Administration (FTA) programs administered by the California Department of Transportation (CALTRANS)
It is requested that the ICTC Management Committee forward this item to the ICTC Commission for their review and approval, after public comment if any.
1. Authorize the Chairman to sign the resolution authorizing the Interim Executive Director to sign and file any applicable application documentation, certifications, financial instruments and reporting documentation for FTA funded programs administered through Caltrans.
2. Direct staff to submit the resolution to Caltrans.
A. ICTC/LTA/IVRMA Executive Director
• ICTC Executive Director Report
B. Southern California Association of Governments
• See attached report
C. California Department of Transportation – District 11
• See attached report
D. Committee Member Reports
VII. ACTION CALENDAR
A. Surface Transportation Block Grant Program and Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality Program 2022 Call for Projects – FFY 2022/2023 to FFY 2024/2025
It is requested that the ICTC Management Committee forward this item to the Commission for their review and approval, after public comment, if any:
1. Approve and adopt the Congestion Mitigation Air Quality (CMAQ) and Surface Transportation
Block Grant (STBG) 2022 Call for Projects Guidelines;
2. Direct staff to open a competitive call for projects for member agencies for estimated STBG and CMAQ funds, effective November 18, 2021 through February 25, 2022;
3. Direct staff to convene an evaluation committee to score and rank the projects; and,
4. Direct staff to return with a list of recommended projects for approval by the Commission.
B. Award of Contract for Transit Drug and Alcohol Auditor Agreement, LPM Consulting, Inc., FY 2021-22 and FY 2022-23
It is requested that the ICTC Management Committee forward this item to the Commission for review and approval after public comment, if any:
1. Approve the award of a two year with three (3) additional one-year mutual options agreement for transit drug and alcohol auditing and reporting services with the firm of LPM Consulting, Inc. for the not to exceed annual fee of $13,131 with an 4% annual inflation rate increase.
2. Authorize the Chairperson to sign the agreement.
VIII. NEXT MEETING DATE AND PLACE
A. The next Management Committee Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, December 8, 2021, at 10:30 a.m. tentatively in the City of Calexico and via Zoom Meeting.
A. Motion to Adjourn