Agenda | Regular Meeting
CHAIR: TYLER SALCIDO VICE CHAIR: NICK WELLS
Individuals wishing accessibility accommodations at this meeting, under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), may request such accommodations to aid hearing, visual, or mobility impairment by contacting ICTC offices at (760) 592-4494. Please note that 48 hours advance notice will be necessary to honor your request.
To Join by Zoom Meeting click on the following link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/2782845227?pwd=SGpFdnEwdTZxZW4vTnVyTE1EQ0ROUT09
To Join by Phone, dial 720-707-2699 and enter the Meeting ID: 278 284 5227 and Passcode: 1503
I. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
II. ACTION CALENDAR
A. Adopt resolution authorizing remote teleconference meetings in accordance with Assembly Bill 361
With ICTC Counsel’s direction, the Executive Director forwards this item to the Management Committee for review and approval after public comment, if any:
1. Approve the resolution of the Imperial County Transportation Commission authorizing remote meetings in accordance with the provisions of the State Assembly Bill (AB) 361.
2. Authorize the Chairperson to sign the resolution.
III. EMERGENCY ITEMS
A. Discussion/Action of emergency items, if necessary.
IV. PUBLIC COMMENTS
Any member of the public may address the Committee for a period not to exceed three minutes on any item of interest not on the agenda within the jurisdiction of the Committee. The Committee will listen to all communication, but in compliance with the Brown Act, will not take any action on items that are not on the agenda.
V. CONSENT CALENDAR
A. Approval of Management Committee Draft Minutes: November 10, 2021
B. Receive and File:
1. ICTC TAC Minutes: October 28, 2021
2. ICTC SSTAC Minutes: November 3, 2021
A. ICTC / LTA / IVRMA Executive Director
• ICTC Executive Director Report
B. Southern California Association of Governments
• See attached report
C. California Department of Transportation – District 11
• See attached report
D. Committee Member Reports
VII. ACTION CALENDAR
A. Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Section 5310 Grant Program for Elderly and Disabled Transportation Services 2022 ICTC grant application
It is requested that the ICTC Management Committee forward this item to the Commission for their review and approval, after public comment, if any:
1. Authorize the Executive Director or his designee to submit an FTA 5310 2022 Grant, execute all required documents and any amendments with the California Department of Transportation for the continued funding of the Regional Mobility Coordination Program.
2. Authorize the ICTC Chairperson to sign the attached resolution
3. Direct staff to forward the FT A 5310 Grant Application and associated documentation to the California Department of Transportation.
VIII. NEXT MEETING DATE AND PLACE
A. The next Management Committee Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, January 12, 2022, at 10:30 a.m. tentatively in the City of Calexico and via Zoom Meeting.
A. Motion to Adjourn