Transit and Non-Motorized
Imperial County Safe Routes to School Regional Master Plan
ADA Paratransit Service Certification and Eligibility Process and Demand Management Review, and Growth Assessment: ICTC is the administrator of the fixed route transit system and the ADA paratransit system. ICTC has recognized that there are unique challenges with meeting the growing demand and increasing costs for the ADA paratransit system. A qualified Consultant completed a project that provides an assessment of the current policies and processes for certification and eligibility of the ADA paratransit system. In addition ICTC is requesed the consultant provide strategies to forecast and accommodate service growth, demand management and cost containment. This is a locally funded project.
Update to the Coordinated Public Transit and Human Services Transportation Plan: The primary purpose of the Coordinated Plan is to continue to meet the Federal Transit Administration’s (FTA) and other funding agency’s requirements for eligibility for various grants, including but not limited to the FTA Section 5310 program. The update to the Coordinated Plan will include a reassessment of all available public and private transportation services in Imperial County, a reassessment of public and social services transportation needs, development of strategies and/or activities to address gaps in service, identification of coordination actions to eliminate or reduce duplication in services where they exist, and a prioritization of implementation strategies. The final copy of the 2014 plan is in two parts below.
- 2014 Public Transit—Human Services Transportation Coordination Plan for Imperial County - Part 1
- 2014 Public Transit—Human Services Transportation Coordination Plan for Imperial County - Part 2
Transportation Development Act (TDA-State Funds) Triennial Performance Audit Project: The audit is a state mandated requirement every three years for all TDA funds received in Imperial County. Below are the Draft reports for all participating agencies including ICTC.
- Draft FY 2011-2013 TDA Performance Audit of AIM and IVT Access
- Draft FY 2011-2013 TDA Performance Audit of City of Brawley Dial-a-Ride
- Draft FY 2011-2013 TDA Performance Audit of City of Calexico Dial-a-Ride
- Draft FY 2011-2013 TDA Performance Audit of City of El Centro DIal-a-Ride
- Draft FY 2011-2013 TDA Performance Audit of City of Imperial Dial-a-Ride
- Draft FY 2011-2013 TDA Performance Audit of Imperial Valley Transit
- Draft FY 2011-2013 TDA Performance Audit of the Med-Express
- Draft FY 2011-2013 TDA Performance Audit of the West Shores Dial-a-Ride
- Draft FY 2011-2013 TDA Performance Audit of the ICTC
IVT Bus Stop Safety and Design Standards Guidelines Project: The final product will benefit ICTC, the cities and County in the implementation of future bus stop and terminal capital improvements throughout the region. This project is the second phase of the multi-year Four Phase Bus Stop Improvement Program.
Passenger Statistical Summary (PSS) Project for FY 2013-14 for Imperial Valley Transit (IVT): Due to the receipt of federal grant funding for public transit, federal reporting requirements state that transit systems are required to report on “passenger miles.” This process takes place every three years and is utilized to track the individual distance or mileage travelled by each boarding passenger. Federal grant apportionments are also based on a variety of factors including census data and this type of reporting process. Below is the final report.
- Imperial Valley Transit Annual Passenger Mileage Sampling Methodology and Final Results, July 1, 2013 - June 30, 2014
ICTC/ Department of Transportation DBE Program – 49 CFR PART 26: The federal government requires transportation agencies that receive U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) funds to implement the Federal Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program. The Federal DBE Program is a program that is designed to encourage the participation of minority‐ and women‐owned businesses (MBE/WBEs) in transportation contracting. Implementation of the program is guided by regulations in 49 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 26, USDOT guidance, and relevant court decisions. Below are the DBE Plan for FY 2013-15, a revision, the 2014 Disparity Study and the DBE Plan for FY 2012-13.
IVT Specific Operational Analysis (SOA) For the Circulator Bus Design Project